Richardson Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Hold Irresponsible Drivers Accountable & Obtain What You Need to Recover
Motorcycle accidents are far more likely than regular auto accidents to result in life-altering injuries, if not fatalities. Those on two wheels simply do not have the protection that cars do, leaving them vulnerable to serious injuries. While it is important for motorists to look out for riders, they usually are not paying attention. If you were injured by a negligent driver, let MAS Law help you obtain the compensation you need to move forward.
Call MAS Law today and schedule your free consultation. Dial (972) 460-9339 or contact us online.
Motorcycle Accident Statistics
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the latest statistics prove once again that motorcycles are inherently dangerous. Here are the latest statistics provided by the NHTSA:
- Motorcyclists accounted for 14 percent of all traffic fatalities
- 5,172 motorcyclists were killed in accidents in 2017
- 6 percent of those killed were motorcycle passengers
- 97 percent of the recorded motorcycle accidents occurred on a day with clear weather conditions
- 35 percent of motorcycle accidents happened in an intersection
- 51 percent of those killed in a motorcycle accident were 40 years old or older
- The state of Texas had the second highest number of motorcycle rider fatalities, second only to Florida
- 35% of the motorcycle fatalities in Texas were due to alcohol-impaired motorcycle drivers
Fighting the Insurance Company
For many people, the first call they get is one offering condolences and a settlement check to help with the medical expenses. Usually, this is just an attempt to get you to close the case by accepting the lowest possible amount. The insurance company is not your friend, and you should always get help from an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer before making a decision about your case.
With the help of MAS Law, you can benefit from:
- Award-winning personal injury representation
- Comprehensive legal advice about the challenges you face
- A full team approach to planning your strategy
- Aggressive litigation experience
- Long track record of results-oriented strategy
The Importance of Hiring a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident, it is crucial to seek legal representation from a skilled and experienced motorcycle accident lawyer. At MAS Law, our Richardson motorcycle accident lawyers have helped countless clients recover the compensation they deserve after a devastating accident.
Here are some reasons why hiring a motorcycle accident lawyer is important:
- Experience: Our lawyers have extensive experience in handling motorcycle accident cases and are familiar with the unique challenges that come with these types of accidents.
- Legal Expertise: We have a thorough understanding of the laws surrounding motorcycle accidents and can help you navigate the complex legal system.
- Maximizing Compensation: Our lawyers will fight to ensure that you receive the maximum compensation possible for your injuries, lost wages, and other damages.
- Negotiation Skills: We have strong negotiation skills and can effectively negotiate with insurance companies to ensure that you receive a fair settlement.
- Peace of Mind: Hiring a motorcycle accident lawyer can provide you with peace of mind, knowing that your case is in capable hands and that you are doing everything possible to protect your rights and obtain the compensation you deserve.
Don't wait to get the help you need after a motorcycle accident. Contact MAS Law today to schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced motorcycle accident lawyers.
Let Us Help You
If you were in a motorcycle accident, you are lucky to be alive. The most important thing for you to focus on is your recovery. We are familiar with fighting for our clients’ full and fair compensation amounts. Attorney Mohamad Said has been named to Rising Stars℠ three years in a row and received Avvo’s Clients’ Choice Award for 2014. He has helped many clients to build strong cases in fighting for the compensation they need to recover.
Call MAS Law today and get started on your case. Dial (972) 460-9339 now.