Hold Irresponsible Drivers Accountable & Obtain What You Need to Recover
Motorcycle accidents are far more likely than regular
auto accidents to result in life-altering injuries, if not fatalities. Those on two wheels
simply do not have the protection that cars do, leaving them vulnerable
to serious injuries. While it is important for motorists to look out for
riders, they usually are not paying attention. If you were injured by
a negligent driver, let
MAS Law help you obtain the compensation you need to move forward.
Call MAS Law today and schedule your free consultation. Dial
(972) 460-9339 or
contact us online.
Motorcycle Accident Statistics
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the latest
statistics prove once again that motorcycles are inherently dangerous.
Here are the latest statistics provided by the NHTSA:
Motorcyclists accounted for 14 percent of all
- 5,172 motorcyclists were killed in accidents in 2017
- 6 percent of those killed were motorcycle passengers
- 97 percent of the recorded motorcycle accidents occurred on a day with
clear weather conditions
- 35 percent of motorcycle accidents happened in an intersection
- 51 percent of those killed in a motorcycle accident were 40 years old or older
- The state of Texas had the second highest number of motorcycle rider fatalities,
second only to Florida
- 35% of the motorcycle fatalities in Texas were due to alcohol-impaired
Fighting the Insurance Company
For many people, the first call they get is one offering condolences and
a settlement check to help with the medical expenses. Usually, this is
just an attempt to get you to close the case by accepting the lowest possible
amount. The insurance company is not your friend, and you should always
get help from an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer before making
a decision about your case.
With the help of MAS Law, you can benefit from:
- Award-winning personal injury representation
- Comprehensive legal advice about the challenges you face
- A full team approach to planning your strategy
- Aggressive litigation experience
- Long track record of results-oriented strategy
Let Us Help You
If you were in a motorcycle accident, you are lucky to be alive. The most
important thing for you to focus on is your recovery. We are familiar
with fighting for our clients’ full and fair compensation amounts. Attorney
Mohamad Said has been named to
Rising Stars℠ three years in a row and received Avvo’s Clients’ Choice
Award for 2014. He has helped many clients to
build strong cases in fighting for the compensation they need to recover.
Call MAS Law today and get started on your case. Dial
(972) 460-9339 now.