Hold Irresponsible Drivers Accountable & Obtain What You Need to Recover
Motorcycle accidents are far more likely than regular auto accidents to result in life-altering injuries, if not fatalities. Those on two wheels simply do not have the protection that cars do, leaving them vulnerable to serious injuries. While it is important for motorists to look out for riders, they usually are not paying attention. If you were injured by a negligent driver, let MAS Law help you obtain the compensation you need to move forward.
Call MAS Law today and schedule your free consultation. Dial (972) 460-9339 or contact us online.
Motorcycle Accident Statistics
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the latest statistics prove once again that motorcycles are inherently dangerous. Here are the latest statistics provided by the NHTSA:
- Motorcyclists accounted for 14 percent of all traffic fatalities
- 5,172 motorcyclists were killed in accidents in 2017
- 6 percent of those killed were motorcycle passengers
- 97 percent of the recorded motorcycle accidents occurred on a day with clear weather conditions
- 35 percent of motorcycle accidents happened in an intersection
- 51 percent of those killed in a motorcycle accident were 40 years old or older
- The state of Texas had the second highest number of motorcycle rider fatalities, second only to Florida
- 35% of the motorcycle fatalities in Texas were due to alcohol-impaired motorcycle drivers
Fighting the Insurance Company
For many people, the first call they get is one offering condolences and a settlement check to help with the medical expenses. Usually, this is just an attempt to get you to close the case by accepting the lowest possible amount. The insurance company is not your friend, and you should always get help from an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer before making a decision about your case.
With the help of MAS Law, you can benefit from:
- Award-winning personal injury representation
- Comprehensive legal advice about the challenges you face
- A full team approach to planning your strategy
- Aggressive litigation experience
- Long track record of results-oriented strategy
Let Us Help You
If you were in a motorcycle accident, you are lucky to be alive. The most important thing for you to focus on is your recovery. We are familiar with fighting for our clients’ full and fair compensation amounts. Attorney Mohamad Said has been named to Rising Stars℠ three years in a row and received Avvo’s Clients’ Choice Award for 2014. He has helped many clients to build strong cases in fighting for the compensation they need to recover.
Call MAS Law today and get started on your case. Dial (972) 460-9339 now.
TestimonialsWhat Our Clients Are Saying
“Marissa Deleon treated all my concerns with urgency.”- Kiara M.
“Melissa Soltero has been amazing from the start to finish!”- Courtney S.
“Jeffrey Shelton and Melissa Viera took care of my case. They are very professional and organized. Melissa Viera promptly responded to all my questions even during some weekends.”- Clarissa R.
At MAS Law Firm, we bring a diverse breadth of experience to every case, while maintaining an avid involvement in the Texas community. Click below to learn more about our passionate advocacy for our clients and our community.