While the government and health workers are making their best efforts to help manage this epidemic, small businesses are encouraged to keep employees and customers healthy. IACC will do its part to support small businesses with guiding resources during these challenging times. Here are some resources that you may find helpful:
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Emergency Advance. This loan advance will provide up to $10,000 of economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing temporary difficulties.
- The SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan program provides small businesses with working capital loans of up to $2 million that can provide vital economic support to small businesses to help overcome the temporary loss of revenue they are experiencing.
- COVID-19 ECONOMIC INJURY DISASTER LOAN APPLICATION. Federal Disaster Loans for Businesses, Private Non-profits, Homeowners and Renters.
- Corona Virus Relief Options
- Use COVID-19 data projection to anticipate action and plan accordingly
For questions, please contact the SBA disaster assistance customer service center at 1-800-659-2955 (TTY: 1-800-877-8339) or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let MAS Law help you during this unprecedented time. Call (972) 460-9339 now.